Question: How do I connect an external 0-10 BMS signal to a CRE-DP?
Answer: To set up a CRE-DP open-loop 0-10V DC signal from a BMS
1. In the main screen, set control mode to Constant Curve.
2. Connect 0-10V DC to AI terminal. AI1 = 4 & 6 (ground).
3. Using UI… arrow over to Settings, then down to AI1.
4. At AI1, set to 0-10V DS signal, 0-100%, External Influence set to okay.
5. Still in Settings, arrow down to Enable External Influence. Select enable and set to either linear with minimum or linear with stop.
6. In main screen select set point as 100%. This allows full speed range.