Question: What functions does the Grundfos remote have for reading my Magna 3 pumps?
Answer: The Grundfos Go (P/N 98046408) is the mobile tool box for professional users of Magna and other E-Solution pump series. It provides full access to all their online tools as well as managing its multiple the control settings. It consists of two Apps: GO Remote and GO CAPS.
Grundfos GO Remote The remote gives you intuitive handheld pump control. It saves valuable time on configuring pump control, data collection and reporting with the most comprehensive mobile platform on the market. The remote works with most all commercial E-Solutions pumps and communicates both using both radio (ECM models) and infra-red technology. It provides easy-to-follow tips and guidance as well as live pump data feeds.
To communicate with the pumps, the Grundfos GO Remote app can be downloaded for free for both Apple iOS and Android devices.
While connected to a Grundfos product, the following features are available:
- Product dashboard – gives the user a quick overview of the connected product
- Status data – monitor status data from the Grundfos product
- Alarms and warnings – see detailed alarm information with timestamps
- Create installation report in pdf format
- Read / write profiles – copy configuration from one product to another
- Supports 28 languages
Grundfos GO CAPS GO CAPS works on-line and supports all the basic CAPS functionalities. It is available for Apple iOS devices only, and is free to download. The detailed features are:
- Search product by: Number, Name or QR code
- Size a product (Heating, Air-conditioning, Pressure boosting & Wastewater)
- Replace product
- Compare products
- Product view
- Supports 11 local languages
For additional information or a demo, pleased contact your wholesaler or go to http://www.Grundfos.com